Wednesday, May 24, 2017

God's Great Mind



Doubt is not the same as disbelief -- the two divide
Over whether Providence is wise, or God has died.
Doubt may be a question that will wait upon the Lord.
Disbelief is critical and sows but loud discord.
I have doubts and questions from my scripture study, yet
I recognize that God none of His children will forget.
My understanding’s weak and my perceptions prone to err --
And that is why I supplement my studies with deep prayer.
Though I am weak and foolish -- a flawed instrument at best --
My heart goes to Jehovah though I may be sore oppressed.
Did Job have all the answers? He did not, and yet he kept
An open mind and heart alert although he often wept.
To doubt and wonder is to recognize that man is often blind

And cannot know at this time all that is in God’s great mind.   

No comments:

Post a Comment