Friday, October 18, 2019

Photo Essay: A Trip to Ikea with Sarah and the Kids.

So Sarah messaged me on Facebook this morning, asking if I wanted to go to Ikea in Salt Lake with her and the kids for a Swedish Meatball lunch. I had a large tuna pasta casserole already in the oven, so I told her I would love to go -- but not for Swedish Meatballs but just for their company (and a large piece of chocolate cake for my dessert.) The long lunch line is proof of how good and inexpensive their food is.




Brooke grew a little weary of the long wait for her mashed potatoes, french fries, and chicken tenders.


Why Lance decided on getting green beans with his lunch I'll never know; I think his mother put him up to it.


Ohen got green beans with his salmon fillet, as well -- he covered them in brown gravy.



Sarah was the only one to actually get the Swedish Meatballs -- the girl knows what she wants and never settles for anything less.



Looks like the brown gravy just didn't work out for Ohen . . . 






My slice of chocolate cake, on the other hand, was to die for . . . 




 Brooke needed a sugar siesta after we stopped at Trader Joe's for their Ice Cream Sandwiches. Sarah dropped me back home at 4:30 and then had to fight freeway traffic back up to Orem. It was good of her to invite me along today.



No comments:

Post a Comment