Thursday, December 19, 2019

Photo Essay: This is where I live.




You need a flag
in front of
Government (ware)housing.



Valley Villas -- my last home.
It looks better at night.




The Community Room.
We hold our Sacrament Meeting here
on Sundays at 10 a.m.




The lobby,
all tricked out
for Christmas.





Many residents believe
the elevators
are haunted.




Looking down 
my hallway --
I'm starting to use the railings.





My apartment door.
I hardly ever use it.
I prefer my back patio door.




The laundry room.
Washers are a dollar.
Dryers are fifty cents.





My bathroom.
I spend too much time in there --
not bathing or primping.





My bedroom.
I made the bed
after I took this photo.






The thermostat
is in the living room.
It is 25 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment