Monday, August 13, 2018

Wacky Omarosa



Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard....
...really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired! @realDonaldTrump


Wacky Omarosa did the dirt to me and mine.
She begged me for employment, promising to stay in line.
I gave her such a good job that it made her cocky, so
my staff of her was jealous and made her feel like guano.
She missed most of her meetings and was tardy all the time;
she started treating me as if I'd done some awful crime.
Even tough guy Kelly couldn't bring her up to scratch,
and so I had to dump her as a terrible mismatch.
 And now she's wrote a crummy book that revels in its lies;
if slander were much honored she would win the Nobel Prize!


*************************************

Trump gets loud ovation while criticizing media during speech to troops at Fort Drum, N.Y. @DavidNakamura

If you want a good lynching mob,
abusing the press does the job.
You'll be a hero
although you're a zero --
emerging an eagle from squab.


No comments:

Post a Comment