Saturday, April 17, 2021

Today's Timericks.

 



When it is a slow news day/reporters still must have their say/I don't say they fantasize/but new twists they improvise/on old themes of sex and crime/It sells papers all the time.


Tapioca can't be had/making boba drinkers mad/They will have to switch, I fear/to a Pepsi, or cold beer/Me, I just can't sympathize/with their passionate outcries/Drinking pudding ain't my thing/to the malted milk I cling.


Now I've read an article/about a wave or particle/that defies and then reverses/what we know of universes/Muons and their unknown kin/make of science a has-been/Throw out all the textbooks, chum/to start a new millennium. 


Welcome to Surveillance Land/where when you take an adverse stand/your face is recognized and linked/to the nearest grim precinct/Russia, China: all the same/You're ratted out by their mainframe.




No comments:

Post a Comment