Monday, April 18, 2022

Today's Timericks: Judge Throws Out Federal Mask Mandate for Public Transportation (WSJ)

 No mask for me upon the train!

My face is free from rules profane!

I'll board my flight or take the bus

without a single bit of fuss!

The High Court sez I can't be made

to guard my health with cloth blockade!

*****************************

"U.S.-Mexico Border Arrests Top One Million in Six Months."

(WSJ)

Near the border you may be

put in jail eternally.

Officers along the line

act like they're on turpentine.

One cross look (without a crime!)

and you'll be serving real hard time.

***********************

"Yes, You Can Be More Than Your Job Title."

(WSJ)

I'm all about my job, cuz why?

My ego it does magnify!

Underlings report to me.

I get to drive a car for free.

What's that? The boss has just announced

my whole department has been bounced!

So now I push a mop instead.

I sure do miss my feather bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment