Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Foreign cars to disappear from American roads -- Do you brush your teeth in the shower? -- Gwyneth Paltrow

Several of President Trump’s senior economic advisers believe he plans to push forward with 25 percent tariffs on close to $200 billion in foreign-made automobiles later this year, three people briefed on internal discussions said.
Washington Post 

farewell to the foreign built car
the tariffs on them will sure mar
their sales until they
have faded away --
and we're driving lemons on tar




A 2014 survey by Delta Dental Plans Association, a dental-insurance provider, found 4% of Americans, or about 13 million people, say they brush most frequently in the shower. People between 18 and 44 were twice as likely to brush in the shower as older Americans, according to the survey    WSJ
I often shower, shave, and brush,
all at once and in a rush.
This has led to actions weird --
like shaving teeth and brushing beard.
Thanks goodness I don't comb my hair
or try to wash my underwear.
From now on when I first awake
I'll jump into the nearest lake . . . 
I want to help you solve problems,” Gwyneth Paltwo said. “I want to be an additive to your life.” Her company Goop is now worth $250 million, according to a source close to the company.   NYT.May
May we introduce you to Goop? -- a bundle of brands in a group -- from sex toys to books -- to finding good looks -- that Paltrow can find any dupe.  












No comments:

Post a Comment