Sunday, April 28, 2019

Chinese Spies Threaten USA

Chinese spies are increasingly recruiting U.S. intelligence officers as part of a widening, sustained campaign to shake loose government secrets.
Senior U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials have escalated their warnings characterizing Chinese espionage as the single most significant long-term strategic threat, encompassing both spycraft intended to steal government secrets and the sustained heist of intellectual property and research from the corporate and academic worlds.
WSJ
Tonight before I go to bed
beneath the cot I'll bow my head
to look for Chinese spies that might
be snooping on me through the night.

No secrets will they get from me;
I'm silent as an old mummy.
Of course, if they should wave some cash,
I've got some fibs that they can cache.

The Chinese say they want our trade,
and our suspicions they upbraid;
Between the Russians and Chinese
America sure feels the squeeze. 


No comments:

Post a Comment