Saturday, March 6, 2021

Today's Timericks.

 



I'm gonna get a million from the government real soon!/I'll buy a yacht, a foreign car, and one trip to the Moon!/That Biden, he is quite a guy; so generous and kind/Of course a number cruncher in DC can loose his mind/But what care I if dollar bills will soon become tp/I'll burn 'em in my barbeque to make a fricasee!


The Ayatollah and the Pope were meeting in old Ur/A site so ancient that the dust was too tired to stir/They shook hands for the media and smiled real wide as well/while thinking to themselves "He's just a lousy infidel!"/Perhaps the Buddha had it right; we'll all come back again/and maybe learn to love more wide while still in our playpen. 


I love to fry up onions/they go with any meat/some people call them noisome/to me their flavor's sweet/morning, noon, and dinner/ I slide 'em in a pan/and use them for a topping/ on steak and fish and Spam/My neighbors are complaining/they cannot stand the fumes/but I'll keep eating onions/while they starve in their rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment