Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Today's Timericks.

 



Whenever heavy meals I eat/the thought of napping is so sweet/I lie upon my couch and dream/of further pie and whipping cream/I had a wife who liked to talk/and said that I should take a walk/after heavy meals, not purr/I wonder what became of her?


Time was when a hug did not/ever cause a second thought/People poked and pinched a lot/It never put you on the spot/Now a look that seems too wry/causes such a hue and cry/that I think it's best if we/act just like an amputee.


Team building exercises are a waste of time, I trow/they're either idiotic or a lot of wind to blow/and sometimes they do mimic cultic dramas quite insane/like running 'round all naked while you lug a ball and chain/if people don't know how to work together, it's a shame/but it is not a reason to resort to some damn game.

No comments:

Post a Comment