Monday, September 10, 2018

The Tweets of Trump -- Woodward; NBC; Obama.


The Economy is soooo good, perhaps the best in our country’s history (remember, it’s the economy stupid!), that the Democrats are flailing & lying like CRAZY! Phony books, articles and T.V. “hits” like no other pol has had to endure-and they are losing big. Very dishonest people! @realDonaldTrump



The Democrats would make you think
that economically we stink.
But truth will out, and I'll prevail
(if I can just stay out of jail!)

***********************************

“It is mostly anonymous sources in here, why should anyone trust you? General Mattis, General Kelly said it’s not true.” Bob Woodward is a liar who is like a Dem operative prior to the Midterms. He was caught cold, even by NBC. @realDonaldTrump

Even NBC agrees
that Woodward's hat is full of bees;
He couldn't write the truth if he
saw George cut down that cherry tree!

*******************************************

“President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP,” stated President Obama. I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun. @realDonaldTrump



I do have a magic wand, guy;
it lets me soar up to the sky,
where never a stat
looks grim or too flat --
and Pence brings me hot pizza pie!



No comments:

Post a Comment