Sunday, September 9, 2018

Who can glory too much in the Lord?




Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel. Alma 26:16


To praise the Lord with love and cheer
is what will keep His spirit near.
The Father of our being knows
how to protect me from life's blows;
and when an evil mischance falls
and God ignores my doleful calls
like Job of old I'll raise my voice
not in complaint but to rejoice.
Like ant to mighty pachyderm:
His vastness makes my faith more firm.


No comments:

Post a Comment