Friday, February 5, 2021

Today's timericks.

 



My friends are very generous/when trouble's at my door/they're very glad to give advice/my faults to underscore/But should I need a ride or loan/they suddenly recall/that they must hurry off to hunt/aardvarks in Transvaal.


"Full employment!' once again is heard among the hosts/of people who grew tired of some prior empty boasts/Can Biden pull it off and bring us back prosperity?/It ought to be as easy as dividing the Red Sea . . . 


Now they say that Gerber has got toxic metals in it/along with many other brands -- now wait a goldarn minute!/I know the stuff tastes awful, but seems arsenic to me/is just a little worse than feeding babies msg/So mommies get your blenders out, and make the stuff yourself/rather than rely on poison from your grocer's shelf! 

No comments:

Post a Comment