Sunday, February 7, 2021

Today's Timericks.

 



Joe Biden, if you mean it/in bringing a new day/then robocalls you'll murder/and make them go away/I don't need car insurance/my pension is just fine/I am not buying condos/So please suppress those swine!


I knew the price of oil would jump/and I'd be gouged when at the pump/Cheap gas is soon to pass away/as OPEC gains its former sway/I'll have to sell my Subaru/and make electric scooters do!


A supermarket sushi meal/has a limited appeal/Like their cheeseballs or fried chicken/without care it makes one sicken/Rice and raw fish with seaweed/What exactly is the need?/At that price, you folks in jeans/get a case of pork & beans. 


If the Savior came today/would a face mask he display?/Would he judge those who declined/to veil their faces as maligned?/And those who spurned the new vaccine/would they be judged as unclean?/Perhaps he'd organize a posse/to make us heed the good Saint Fauci.  


I resent my ancestors/they gave me crummy genes/They made me fat and homely, so/I cannot wear nice jeans/They gave me appetites that cause/ such guilt and much distress/and a sub par intellect/that means I can't play chess/Because of this, no fam'ly charts/have been compiled by me/Because I'm way too busy with/extensive therapy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment