Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Today's timericks.

 



Impeachment trials are just the stuff/to take our minds off things too rough/Let's bring the old boy back to growl/so we can snicker and then howl/Perhaps he'll toss his golden hair/then have a fit and throw a chair/I hope it's streamed commercial-free/so I get the full fantasy.


Investing in a Chinese group/puts you on a Loop-the-Loop/dizzy regulations mean/punters enter sight unseen/Beijing has its little whims/on the cream it always skims/So beware such foreign deals/or you'll start to miss some meals.


My keyboard's full of greasy crumbs/and stained with Snapple juice/It's sticky and will welcome bugs/I think I need to sluice/Otherwise I'll just add cheese/and bake it by and by/and then I'll have a savory/keyboard pizza pie!  


Facebook and Craig's List have got lots of junk/from moose heads to snow shoes to old steamer trunk/Shipping and handling will bring them to you/back issues galore of Judicial Review!/Beware of the hoarding of other men's rubbish/'Twill make of your domicile something quite grubbish!

No comments:

Post a Comment