Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I'm Giving Away Five Dollars this Morning




HEY!  I'm giving away five dollars this morning on a live video broadcast on my Facebook page. All you have to do is call in and answer the riddle "What did Jack say to the Beanstalk?" 

The first person to give the correct answer will have five dollars mailed to them, no strings attached. 

I have posted the answer to this riddle on my Twitter account. What's my twitter account? Sorry, you'll have to look that up yourself.

What's my cell phone number? Sorry, I won't reveal that except on my live video on my Facebook page in two hours (9 a.m. Mountain Time.) So you'll have to find me on Facebook if you want a chance at that five bucks.

Hope to hear from you in 2 hours!  

***********************

Well, this is humiliating. I stayed on for 13 minutes and nobody, not one single solitary soul, called me for the five dollars.  My social media sucks . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment