Monday, January 11, 2021

Today's Timericks.

 



When I get sick and doctors see/it isn't like what's on TV/No Marcus Welby pats my back/Of sexy nurses there's a lack/I'm sent from room to room until/receptionists present the bill/The next time I get sick I'll stay/at home and work on macrame.  


When you put your faith in fools/you become their willing tools/Demagogues take great delight/in fomenting fear and fight/Their followers who break the law/to chain gangs go in Arkansas/Patriots are not coerced/their common sense to keep submersed. 


I never lie at interviews for jobs and other things/My life's an open book, including all the warts and pings/A man who doesn't tell the truth when he is obligated/has his duty and his conscience certainly vacated/I cherish truth above all else, and keep it crystal clear/And that is why I haven't worked in many a long year.


No comments:

Post a Comment