Saturday, January 30, 2021

Today's timericks.

 



I intend on aging well/looking for a magic spell/to give me both health and vigor/I take vitamins with rigor/Saw palmetto is the thing/With ginseng I'll take a fling/If these potions don't succeed/I'll check in to Walter Reed.


Let's take up a collection/for starving CEO's/so they will have some carfare/and a decent set of clothes/Their salaries declining/in this pandemic year/instead of champagne cocktails/they'll settle for a beer/If you should see one begging/with a cardboard sign/be tactful and don't tease them/about their small gold mine.


No catalog will suit me/because I'm roly-poly/my waistline is tremendous/my shoe size is unholy/From catalogues I'll order/only in the event/that they have outdoor trappings/so I can buy a tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment