Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Today's timericks.

 



What makes gluten-free so right?/And white bread such a crime?/Why must all the scones I eat/be filled with sprouts and grime?/Let me have some Wonder Bread/and leave me be, you prudes/who want to ruin my innards with/your rules about my foods!


Janet Yellen wants to spend/us to prosperity/She says growing deficits/are now the only key/I say "Let 'er rip, Ms. Jane!"/and take us for a jaunt/that either makes us rich and fat/or leaves us rather gaunt.



The Democrats want cleaner air/trees that flourish/crowds that care/What they'll get/I'm much afeard/is the same old greed that's geared/to Big Oil and other slobs/who whisper/"We will lose some jobs"/Thus the Blue Wave beats on shores/that care only for s'mores.

No comments:

Post a Comment