Monday, January 18, 2021

Today's timericks.

 



I'm drinking soda water

like I have never done.

The calories nonexistent 

make belching lots of fun.

I serve it solamente

to all my kin and guests;

it makes them very sober

and keeps away the pests.



A hundred pardons in a day

looks to be Trump's going away

bonus to posterity

to laud his own vulgarity.



I dilly and I dally 

when I'm working off-site, since

it takes a lot of effort 

to create a decent blintz.

It's not that I don't love my job

or hate my Mactintosh,

but since the kitchen is nearby

I like a little nosh.

 


My health may be indiff'rent

and my fortune's on the wane.

The rainy day has come at last

and sometimes there is pain.

Visitors are few and far between --

but what care I?

My sense of humor is intact --

I still can throw a pie!








No comments:

Post a Comment