Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Today's timericks.

 



Whenever I make curry/I make it kinda hot/in fact it is so spicy/it often melts the pot/Mixed with rice and fish sauce/it will not harm your throat/that is, if you've the innards/of any common goat.


"Capitol Riot Threatens Trump’s Already Hurting Business."  (WSJ)

When monkey bizness triumphs/over common sense/bizness owners find out/there's little recompense/Trump's plans have come a cropper/and soon he'll be a pauper/Now isn't that a whopper/despite all his pretense? 


Inaugurals are fraught with cheer/but not the one we have this year/To keep it safe and riot-free/there'll be extreme security/In fact, when Biden takes the pledge/he'll be surrounded by a hedge/of guards so thick you will not see/the Chief Exec entirely.

 


The lobster is a briny dish/unparalleled among the fish/or other critters in the sea/as apex of gastronomy/But whether turned to thermidor/or freshly served from tidal bore/my ancient stomach starts to thunder/when I eat it, way down under/Langoustine, I bid thee gone/else I'll be up until it's dawn . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment