Saturday, January 16, 2021

Today's timericks.

 




Joe Biden, like old Honest Abe/wants his country bad to save/More partisan than dogs and cats/is he the one to heal our spats?/Right now the bigger question looms/Will Trump vacate the White House rooms?


Banks will lend a helping hand/when you borrow fifty grand/They will keep it quick and fun/All they want's your first born son/Your friendly banker likes to loan/so he can squeeze blood from a stone/Luckily my credit score/keeps all bankers from my door.



When I fill my car with gas/I'm offered pheasant under glass/fresh ground coffee and baguette/imported cheese, let's not forget/My local station is inclined/to serve me maple bacon rind/This gourmet splendor is a treat/too bad they ran all out of Heet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment