Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Today's Timericks: ExxonMobil rebel shareholders win board seats (WaPo)

 



Alexander, called the Great/conquered lots of real estate/till his soldiers did rebel/telling him to go to hell/they did yearn for the Aegean/never more to go sight-seein'/so they quick marched back to find/their wives had all turned nonaligned.  


In my foolish middle age/I yearned for fame with steady rage/for interviews and viral force/and money to prevent divorce/But now I'm old and fat and shrewd/I only wish my prunes be stewed.  


stockholders at exxon-mobe/made the old guard all disrobe/then they put in leaders who/did not have a bugaboo/about greening back the land/tho dividends just might get canned.

shyster lawyers on the scent/of the boobs who circumvent/vaccinations cuz they lack/the common sense of carpet tack/now are suing right and left/what they're doing I call theft/when will vaccines be conceived/that make people undeceived?  

No comments:

Post a Comment