Saturday, May 29, 2021

Tomorrow's Timericks: Fermented incentive? Minnesota rolls out free beer to cheer the vaccinated. (MPR)

 



Vaccination papers mean a schooner of free beer/for those Minnesotans who enjoy some liquid cheer/Pity the teetotaler, who doesn't get a thing/for being vaccinated, other than a sober sting.


I've entered a new country/and the customs are so strange/I see I'll have to find a way/my thoughts to rearrange/arriving at senescence/ain't what I set out to do/but now I'm stuck in this locale/my passport won't renew.


the governor of Utah says "no masks around this place"/"mandates for their wearing are a criminal disgrace"/no matter that the doctors think we ought to take it slow/the governor of Utah has got mental lumbago.


Americans are buying guns/like they were sweet hot cross buns/Pandemic fears give to munitions/gigantic and deep sales commissions/so on the bandwagon go leap/and be another shooting sheep.



He has led captivity captive/and ascended to his throne/No longer are we bondsmen/to a master unbeknown/Christ proclaims our freedom/with veracity supreme/The hardened world around us/grows as muted as a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment