Thursday, May 19, 2022

Today's Timericks: What is ESG and why is Glenn Beck blaming high gas prices on it?

 

the social agenda of some

is making me look like a bum.

tho try as I might,

I lean to the right;

I'm boycotted like green pond scum.

 

 

From out the woodwork, crawling fast,
bill collectors unsurpassed
find so many subprime duds
it delights their grim taste buds.
Are you broke and deep in debt?
They're coming for you with a net.



Parents, don't go out tonight.
You're in for a terrible fright.
Your child, babysat,
by new caveat
will cost you more than chrysolite.


I clock in late and go on break,
the work piles up in stacks.
I take a little nappy-poo
and otherwise am lax.
I'm just a body here at work;
the boss would have to scramble
if she fired me today --
cuz hiring's a gamble!

No comments:

Post a Comment