Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Headlines from the Washington Post * A GOP state lawmaker said the U.S. should ‘get rid of’ colleges for being ‘liberal breeding grounds’ * A new Monopoly game celebrates innovative women — and pays them more than men * Did a cashier steal 1,300 credit card numbers with a ‘photographic memory?’ Experts doubt it.



Who needs an education in this callow century?
Look how far the White House gets with plain stupidity!
What we need are citizens who know which side the bread
is buttered for their benefit, and not some darn egghead.
Fraternities are snobbish and sororities obscene;
let's send our kids to work the fields like Mao did in between.

****************************** 
Women ought to get more dough/than a man because they show/more ability at work/Man was born to be a clerk/This I know because my mate/tells me this each night at 8.

***********************************
My memory is not so hot/in fact you could say it is shot/All my passwords I forgot/My car keys disappear a lot/My memoirs will be worth just squat/and all my life's an afterthought.



No comments:

Post a Comment