Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Verses from Stories in Today's Washington Post -- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold is finally here. Handle with care. -- A revenge-seeking fitness expert created 369 fake Instagram accounts and staged a kidnapping -- An Iowa hog farmer said his wife fell on a corn rake. A jury ruled he used it to murder her.




I never knew I needed folding phones so desperately.
It seems my life is incomplete without one instantly.
I don't know where I'll get a couple thousand just right now;
guess I'll take a gambling trip way out to old Macao.
And when I hit the jackpot I will get a folding phone,
and give somebody DNA to make my folding clone!
@geoffreyfowler

***********************************************************


If Shakespeare were alive today he'd have a jolly time
cooking up some tragedies about our cyber crime.
Fantastic schemes by villains for revenge would be his plots,
tying up good nobles in great Instagramic knots.
Iago and foul Caliban upon a keyboard black
would work their awful mischief with their evil texting claque.
And Hamlet out on center stage would start his famous bleat
by furrowing his brow and asking: "To delete or not delete . . . "
@britsham  


**********************************************

A hog farmer, tired of strife,
stuck a corn rake in his wife.
The jury refused 
to think him abused,
and gave him from twenty to life.
@antoniafarzan  @kemettler


"No news is fake news."

No comments:

Post a Comment