Tuesday, August 6, 2019

‘No one can avoid capture forever’: Millionaire accused of killing his wife caught after four years on the run (WaPo)





I've been accused of many things in my life, but never of being a millionaire. those men of mystery who leak hundred dollar bills out of the very pores of their skin and wear top hats like the Monopoly Man as they stroll portentously through their mansions that all look like the one in The Beverly Hillbillies. 
Although I once got a check from Wells Fargo for eighteen-hundred dollars. that sure made me feel like a millionaire, cuz at the time I was living with my mother and sleeping on a hide abed. the circus owed me six weeks back salary, which, I might add, they never did pay me. so I was broke and had to stay with my mother -- and I stayed on with her because she was dying of congestive heart failure and didn't want to go in a nursing home so I took care of her in her own apartment until the end -- at which point I wound up homeless, since they wouldn't let me stay on in her apartment cuz it was strictly for seniors. I began sleeping on another hide abed in a friend's basement over in Roseville. I'd like to see just one stinking millionaire sleep on a hide abed for just one night. sleeping on a lumpy hide abed would turn anyone into a killer -- even a millionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment