Thursday, August 1, 2019

Rammstein’s guitarists kiss onstage in defiant protest of Russia’s anti-LGBTQ laws



I saw two ghosts kissing in a haunted house. "hey" I said to them, "are you male or female ghosts -- it's hard to tell with those shrouds you wear."
"in the afterlife there are no gender roles" said one of the ghosts. "we are free to love one another in any manner we please." this intrigued me, so I asked one of them if they would mind giving me a kiss (I was between relationships at the time.) both ghosts laughed at this and slowly faded away. but then another ghost floated into the room, looking very stern. it had a badge on its shroud. "listen" it said to me, "you've broken one of our ghost laws by asking a ghost for a kiss. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you to ghost jail to stand trail in a ghost court." it tried to grab me, but being incorporeal it couldn't lay a finger on me. instead I blew on it, and it drifted out the window sobbing curses at me.
I waited around the haunted house the rest of the night to see if any other ghosts would show up -- I wanted to ask about their music preferences. but no more showed up. so at cock crow I walked over to a Dunkin Donuts for some hot chocolate and fresh crullers. and guess what? I saw those same ghosts from the haunted house sitting there, eating raw kale on sprouted wheat bread. that's when I knew the supernatural world reigned supreme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment