Friday, August 9, 2019

‘That’s bird poop’: Charges dropped against star quarterback after false test found cocaine on his car hood (WaPo)




So I took a ride with Crazy Henry in his car last week, and noticed there was a slice of bread and jam stuck on the hood. "What's that all about?" I asked him. "Oh, I wanna get famous real fast -- so I thought I'd put some bread and jam on the hood so the cops would pull me over and arrest me for carrying cocaine -- then get a good lawyer to prove it's not cocaine and I'll get enough publicity to raise seed money for my new company."
"It looks disgusting" I told him. Then we got in the car and drove down East River Road looking for abandoned shopping carts. Supermarkets pay ten dollars for each returned cart. We found ten carts and made a hundred dollars that day. But the police never pulled us over for anything. This really disappointed Crazy Henry. I tried to distract him by asking what his new startup was going to be.
"I got a process that magnetizes sunflower seeds. It's a new health food, see? I been eating tons of 'em for a month now -- I think they've magnetized my brain" he told me.
"Well, that explains a lot" I said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment