Saturday, June 5, 2021

Today's Timericks: Federal Judge Overturns California’s 32-Year Assault Weapons Ban

 



When you're hunting rabbits you will need an AK-12/and lots and lots of bullets so your trophy you can shelve/Assault weapons are harmless, in the hands of sober folk/Too bad California all it's prudence did revoke!  


The sound of buzzing weed whackers is loud upon the land/the dandelions march apace and take a brazen stand/I gaze upon their yellow haze and contemplate a raid/retiring to hammock, I instead sip lemonade.  


I like to paint the ocean shore/the rippled light and lonely oar/the bathers in their scanty suits/who often look like prostitutes/but as I daub away with zip/I know the whole thing is a gyp/my talents must lie otherwhere/perhaps in pickup truck repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment