Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Today's Timericks: Your ability to focus may be limited to 4 or 5 hours a day. Here’s how to make the most of them. (WaPo)

 



I'm always out of focus/and my view is never clear/my brain has turned to latex/and my nerves to mold, I fear/I think a moth or beetle/has more acumen than me/and it's always been that way -- since I was twenty three! 



Dress codes for a graduation/seem to favor degradation/if your duds aren't up to snuff/you will face a sure rebuff/thankfully, what students lack/teachers will give off their back!  


At your barber get a shot/as a prudent afterthought/MD's stationed at your bar/are not fetched that very far/seized by wellness agitprop/we want medics in each shop/is this really so outrageous/while the world remains contagious?   

No comments:

Post a Comment