Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Timericks from stories by Kirsten Grind, Sebastian Herrera, Pietro Lombardi, Ann M. Simmons

Tim Torkildson, creator of 'timericks,' and licensed taradiddler.


‘Crush This Lady.’ Inside eBay’s Bizarre Campaign Against a Blog Critic.
@KirstenGrind


If you make eBay see some red/you will get a dead pig's head/If you call them careless mugs/please expect a box of bugs/They don't like to be critiqued/Havoc on you will be wreaked/You don't have to be their pawn/if you deal with Amazon.



Plexiglass to the Rescue: Supplies Run Short as Covid Barriers Go Up.
@PietroLombard10


Had I listened to my dad/I would now be rich and glad/"Son" he told me long ago/"Plexiglass will profit show"/"If the market you can corner"/"You will make Bill Gates a mourner"/Sadly, as a foolish youth/I did not observe his truth/Instead I sunk my money in/darn hydroxychloroquine.



Russia’s Putin Seeks to Rally Voter Support With Massive Military Parade

@AMSimmons1

Russians love a long parade/they drink it up like lemonade/So if you want to win their souls/just march until your boots have holes/And make sure weapons are included/otherwise they'll feel denuded.



No comments:

Post a Comment