Friday, March 10, 2017

Thank You, Ken Colombo!

Several readers of my mini-memoir “Remembering Leon McBryde” have taken me to task for the scare-raising title, thinking that Leon had passed on. He hasn’t, of course! I apologize for the unintentional obituary-like headline, but I have to admit that in this age of clickbait it helped drive a lot of traffic to my piece. Writing is a learning process, even for an old hand like me -- and I appreciate readers who take the time to interact with me about what I do. You guys (and gals) are the best of teachers!

Ken Colombo; Joe Giordano; Leo Acton; Alfred E. Neuman; Alberto Ramirez; Keith Holt; Robert E. Handley; Billy Jim Baker; Andrew Fronczak; Dustin Portillo; Mike Weakley; Gabriel Romero Sr.; Mike Johnson; Corky Dozier; Mary Pat Cooney; Sache Taylor; Ronald Hathaway; Pat Stevenson; Brandon Torbett; Eric Plaut; Nadiia Shupik; Pat Graves; Noah Royak; Linus Vanpelt; Linda F Vogel Kaplan; Kent Mercer; Glenn Godsey; Scarlett J. Sullivan; Diego VeeKay Barquinero; Ronnie Vavak; Scott Whittow; Kenneth L Stallings; Jeremy Hammack; Kenneth Ahern; Dave Sieja; Anthony Hughes; Laura Lee Vaughn Nadell; Jacob Sparkles Cowger; Rafi Rondon; Tim A Dolan; Randy Weldon; Jeffrey Potts; Leandra Finder; Joey Klein; Miles Baker; Dave Corbett Sr.; Tim Cunico; and David Orr.

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia”


No comments:

Post a Comment