Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Ledes & Limericks. Tuesday March 13 2018




A Butterworth man who is gay
Found in his paper one day
A jim dandy guide
To help him decide
The stereotypes he must play.  


MEXICO’S SURPRISING MALL BOOM IS LURING U.S. DEVELOPERS


I think that I shall never see/ another mall in my country.
So to buy my next trousseau/I’ll have to go to Mexico!


Chicken Wings, Somehow, Have Become a

Valentine’s Day Staple

I bought my sweet a chicken wing to show my love was boss.
She nibbled on it tenderly, despite the dripping sauce.
With bleu cheese and some carrot sticks, she pledged her troth to me.
To cut the grease we drank a Dr. Pepper lovingly.


And now as down the aisle we tread amidst the organ notes,
I notice fry sauce stains upon so many of the coats.
Once outside the chapel we must bow our heads so low,
As friends and fam’ly throw at us hot wings from Buffalo!

Employers who don’t offer paid sick leave

are making flu season worse and

hurting their own bottom line  from the Washington Post

There once was a boss who refused
To have his sick workers excused
When they got the flu --
And now just guess who
Went home with his sinuses fused?

No comments:

Post a Comment