Monday, March 12, 2018

From the Wall Street Journal. Monday March 12 2018



“Millennials are not sleeping in their parents’ basement
until noon anymore,” Mr. Bokhari said.


Millennials are on the move.
They really do want to improve
All that is local,
So they are vocal
To fit ev’ryone in their groove.



The White House on Sunday announced a plan
to reduce gun violence at schools that includes
spending federal money on training school
staffers to carry concealed weapons, but not
President Donald Trump’s earlier call to raise the
age limit for buying guns.


Guns and diapers seem to be
Part of our grim history.
Is it stress from bad acne
That sparks a youthful shooting spree?




After lagging behind other countries for years,
commercial drones in the U.S. are expected to begin
limited package deliveries within months,
according to federal regulators and industry officials.
What’s that buzzing at my door?
It’s a drone, and what is more
It has brung me underwear
As it hovers in the air.


Will it bring my pizza next
If I send the proper text?
And if I want company
Will it bring a dog to me?


Oh, this brave new world of drones
That might even bring me loans!
Happiness to me will fly
On the blades of DJI!

No comments:

Post a Comment