Saturday, December 26, 2020

Many Important Writers Email Me Personal New Year's Greetings. Just a Sampling.

 

Tim Torkildson is a noted personality -- he thinks . . . 
Here is a sampling of New Year's Greetings
from just some of his many admirers
in the Fourth Estate.


I am out of the office and will be slow responding to emails. For immediate assistance, please contact Jo Chung at joanna.chung@wsj.com


--

Julie Wernau
REPORTER
The Wall Street Journal
M: +1 917-821-8503 
E: julie.wernau@wsj.com 
A: 1 South Wacker Drive #2100, Chicago, IL
Dow Jones


I'll be back Monday, Dec 28. Merry Christmas!

Volto segunda, dia 27 de dezembro.  Feliz Nata!


--
*Paulo Trevisani*
Reporter
Dow Jones Newswires/The Wall Street Journal
New York
+1 917 387 7341
@ptrevisani



If it's important news — you know what I mean — please alert Jim
Windolf at jim.windolf@nytimes.com


--
-
Edmund Lee
corporate media reporter
The New York Times
edmund.lee@nytimes.com
desk: +1 212-556-7688
cell / Signal: 917-853-0224
Twitter DM: @edmundlee <https://twitter.com/edmundlee>




I am on vacation and checking email infrequently. I'll be back at work in 2021. Happy Holidays. And please, wear a mask.


--
Sheryl Gay Stolberg
Washington Correspondent (covering health policy)
The New York Times -- Washington D.C.
(202) 862-0366 (office)
(301) 332-0991 (cell/Signal/Confide)
Twitter: @SherylNYT



Chang, Elizabeth

9:51 AM (33 minutes ago)
to me

I will be on a break until Jan. 4. Best wishes for the new year. 





I'll be on vacation until Monday, December 28, and will respond to your message when I return. For environmental policy related news, please reach out to Lisa Friedman at lisa.friedman@nytimes.com.
Thanks, 
Coral 



Thanks so much for your email.

I'm now on annual leave over Christmas and will be checking emails
only sporadically. I'll be back on Dec. 29th.

Many thanks, and merry Christmas!
Katie

--

Katie Deighton
REPORTER, THE EXPERIENCE REPORT
[image: The Wall Street Journal] <https://www.wsj.com/>
*Please note I am currently based in the U.K.*
M: +44 (0)7435 828580 <+44+(0)7435+828580>
E: katie.deighton@wsj.com
*T: *@DollyDeighton <https://twitter.com/dollydeighton>
[image: Dow Jones] <https://www.dowjones.com/>




Hello,

I'm away for the holidays and might not see your note. I'll be back in the office 01/04/2021. Wishing you a happy, but above all, safe, holiday season. 

~Alejandro Lazo



--

Alejandro Lazo

REPORTER • SAN FRANCISCO BUREAU


Hi, there:

I will be out of the office until Monday Jan 4. I will get back to you when I return. Thanks! Sadie


--
Sadie Gurman
WASHINGTON BUREAU
The Wall Street Journal
O: 202.862.9273 | M: 202.897.9033
E: sadie.gurman@wsj.com | T: @sgurman
A: 1025 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 800 | Washington, D.C. 20036
Dow Jones



Thanks for sending me an e-mail. I'm going to be offline Friday, Dec. 25 and through the week of Dec. 28-Jan. 1, not always checking messages regularly. If you need to reach someone immediately regarding urgent news you may email Patrick McGroarty at patrick.mcgroarty@wsj.com or Jesse Newman at jesse.newman@wsj.com. I will be back online regularly Monday, Jan. 4.
-Jacob
 



--
Jacob Bunge
Reporter, The Wall Street Journal
Chicago, IL
312 750 4117 (office)
312 307 4879 (mobile)
Jacob.bunge@wsj.com
@jacobbunge



Hello, I am out of the office. If you need to reach someone immediately regarding news please email Patrick McGroarty at patrick.mcgroarty@wsj.com.




--

-------

Jesse Newman
The Wall Street Journal
Mobile: +1 312 697 9418
Email: jesse.newman@wsj.com
Twitter: @jessenewman13


No comments:

Post a Comment