Friday, December 18, 2020

Today's timericks

 



Stocking stuffers this year should

be face masks -- then knock on wood

that a microbe gives wide berth

to your chimney: Peace on Earth!


Santa, bring me a remote

that will mute each silly quote

by a pundit this next year

making economics clear!



Russian hackers on the job

faster than a good flash mob

milk our agencies like kine --

while the admin lays supine.


In my jammies Christmas morn

I feel like I am reborn --

checkered flannel, fleecy hood;

bunny slippers from childhood.

Fashionistas, be advised

this new style is canonized!


Work-life balance is to me

merely triviality.

Loafing has been all my study;

work is for the fuddy duddy!

Burnout ain't an issue when

you live in a big playpen.




No comments:

Post a Comment