Monday, December 21, 2020

Today's timericks

 



Tuna salad for my lunch

really packs a grody punch;

people who then catch my breath

will go into 'sudden death.'

Luckily, with masks abundant,

screams of anguish ain't redundant.


Malicious code from Russian hackers

(brutal as the Green Bay Packers)

has breached so many firewalls

our infrastructure's in mothballs.

The only cure (and please don't laugh)

is to go back to the telegraph.


Magicians sans a spot lit stage

are also sans a living wage.

But if they make Trump disappear

I'd buy 'em all a glass of beer!


Put me in a cardboard box,

with some bagels and some lox.

Check on me 'bout once a week;

say hello and take a peek.

Better that than nursing home,

where I'd soon be 'neath the loam.


No comments:

Post a Comment