Friday, October 22, 2021

Today's Timericks: John Eastman. Apples. Sunflowers.


If perhaps you do not know/Twas John Eastman who did show/an election in dispute/could save Don Trump from disrepute/This lawyer's wild conjectures prove/depravity stays on the move!


Peeling apples I have found/leaves too much apple on the ground/Although my knife is sharp, my skill/at peeling fruit is pretty nil/When making apple pie, what's more/my filling's mostly apple core/To cause my feelings less distress/I guess I'll buy a cider press!


The sunflower doth nod its head/heavy with it's own seedbed/On this mellow autumn day/I'll sever it to then display/with the punkins and cornstalk/all along my cee - ment walk/I'll leave it there through winter nights/and forget the Xmas lights . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment