Monday, June 26, 2017

Photo Essay: The Dollar Tree Store. Provo.

I always feel vaguely ashamed when I go into a Dollar store -- like I'm admitting defeat about the finer things in life. The good life has drifted away from me, somehow, and I'm left with the flotsam and jetsam of a Dollar store.

Thank goodness I haven't sunk low enough to visit these establishments more than once a every few months. Not yet, anyway . . .


Those Dollar store eyes follow me, as if to say "You'll be back . . . " 


They sell things that nobody has ever heard of before


and nobody ever wants to hear of again



I suspect these are not balloons, but an interstellar jellyfish hiding out in Dollar stores -- waiting to pounce on some innocent shopping krill . . . 


Where's the yellow police tape?


"See you again real soon . . . " 

No comments:

Post a Comment