Friday, June 9, 2017

Utah Headlines & Verse. Friday. June 9. 2017


ENDANGERED UTAH SAGE GROUSE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF INTERNECINE WAR BETWEEN STATE AND FEDS

If I were a sage grouse, having people fight o’er me,
I’d find another habitat -- like maybe Tennessee.
Who needs the aggravation of a federal review?
Who wants to be restricted by a state that is cuckoo?
No wonder I’m endangered -- once the bureaucrats engage
To micromanage my existence, I’d be in a rage!




HEALTH INSURANCE RATES IN UTAH TO RISE MORE THAN TWENTY PERCENT, AS FEDS CUT ALL SUBSIDIES.

In Utah insurance is dear,
Way up beyond the stratosphere.
You’ll find that the trick
Is not to get sick --
Or fall off a cliff or a pier.




CANDIDATES FOR PROVO MAYOR ALMOST OUTNUMBER PROVO CITIZENS!

Rub a dub dub,
Ten men in a club --
And what do you think they want?
A butcher, a baker,
An internet faker --

They wish City Hall for to haunt!






No comments:

Post a Comment