Friday, November 17, 2017

Instant Ramen Noodle Review: Indo Mie brand hot & spicy. From Indonesia.



These need to be boiled in water for the standard 3 minutes. I added some sliced sweet peppers and some pineapple chunks from an aborted Panang curry I planned the other day. 






Some instant ramen noodles create a scum when they're on full boil, which leaves an unsightly ring around the burner to clean up. Not these babies -- the boil nice and clean.



The flavor packet didn't really add much savor to the noodles. And I only used half of the chili pepper packet -- I've learned my lesson! The noodles were just fine. They slurped well, and the peppers and pineapple added just the right light touch. I'm saving my stomach for this afternoon, when the Provo Senior Center is having a turkey dinner for us geezers. 
I'd recommend these noodles for a hasty bachelor breakfast anytime -- kids will like 'em, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment