Thursday, July 9, 2020

Timericks from stories by River Davis, Sarah Krouse, and Joe Wallace.


Tim Torkildson, creator of 'timericks,' and placed third in mini skirt humming this year.








Reopened Theme Parks Ban Screaming on Roller Coasters. Riders Are Howling.
@riverakiradavis


The simple pleasure of a scream/at a park that hosts a theme/when the roller coaster dives/is a thing that oft revives/happy thoughts of childhood glee/But now becomes a felony/Next they'll ban the cotton candy/Making outdoor fun too blandy . . . 


Wait Times Grow for Covid-19 Test Results as Infections Rise Sharply.
@bysarahkrouse

My test results have took so long/I hope there isn't something wrong/I wonder why the lab delays/It's been a long month of Sundays/By the time I may hear back/I could be dead from an attack!



Oil Went Below $0. Some Think It Will Rebound to $150 One Day.
@josephttwallace

I'll never figure out the way/statistics in the oilfield play/zero dollars for a barrel/seem to me absurd and sterile/No one's giving out free gas/not even in a small shot glass.



No comments:

Post a Comment