Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Restaurant Review: Fat Daddy's Pizzeria. Provo, Utah.

I hate reviews that leave you hanging until the last minute about whether the place is any good or not. I've been guilty of that a few times, I know. So let me start by saying you should eat here. They are at 22 S. Freedom Blvd. They sell by the slice and by the pie. The pizza is floppy and juicy and tangy and crusty -- it's what made America fall in love with this Federally Recognized Food Group in the first place.

I also had something called a pepperollie -- it's a bread stick stuffed with mozzarella and pepperoni. Like a calzoni without pretensions.

One slice of pizza and one pepperollie costs $5.00. Never mind the decor or ambiance or wait staff or who's President of the United States. When you and your friends and your family want good pizza, this is the place. I give it Four Burps with no reservations.


No comments:

Post a Comment