Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Restaurant Review: Thai Evergreen. Orem, Utah.

Located at 1360 Sandhill Road, Thai Evergreen is a Thai cafe run by Laotians that serves Chinese fortune cookies with German proverbs. Mine read: "The trees never reach the sky." Kappe zu, Affe tot.

I ate there today with my daughter Sarah, her husband Jonny, and the grand kids Ohen, Lance, and Brooke. We had massaman curry, green curry, green papaya salad, orange chicken, fishcakes, chicken satay, and lots of jasmine and sticky rice -- enough to feed all six of us and have plenty to take home -- for $60.00.

Our waitress, by the way, did not want to be photographed.

I'm giving the place Four Burps. The service was good, the food even better, and how can I complain when I get to play Foxy Grandpa to three adorable children? Tell 'em Groucho sent ya . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment