Saturday, December 30, 2017

Ledes & Limericks. Saturday December 30 2017.



Charities See Surge of Giving Ahead of Change in

Tax Law

A savvy young fellow from Sparks
Gave money to save baby larks.
The write off decreased
His tax bill and greased
His presence at posh waterparks.

U.F.O.s: Is This All There Is?

There’s nothing that I’d rather see
Than men from the stars come to me.
I’d first have to say:
“Can you find a way
To make Trump your prime deportee?”


City of the Future? Humans, Not Technology,

Are the Challenge in Toronto

The future belongs to the snoops;
There’s more of ‘em than army troops.
The techies have made
Good people afraid
They’re scrutinized down to their poops.







Running an Indie Bookstore, With Churchillian Resolve

@coreykilgannon


If I could drink whisky like him
And never care that I ain’t slim --
A Churchill I’d be
To my family --
And blow smoke at ev’ryone prim.



Biggest Winner of Famed Buffett Bet? Girls Charity


Ol’ Warren Buffett has such gelt
He wipes himself with bathroom felt.
He gives to charities, no sweat.

(But only when he’s lost a bet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment