Thursday, September 24, 2020

Timericks from today's news.

 

are my dimples showing?





Republicans Commit to Peaceful Transfer of Power After Trump Declines to Do So.



Sore losers have no place to stay
here in the good old U.S.A.
If Trump won't give up his Big Chair
he'll be yanked out by his gold hair.
And Mitch and Marco will make sure
he leaves with nothing but manure.





Few Police Officers Who Cause Deaths Are Charged or Convicted.

Oh, someday I would like to cadge
a contable's large shiny badge.
Then I would swagger round the block
and give out with a taser shock.
And if somebody had to die
while sacred duty I did ply,
the judge and jury would decide
to treat me like a blushing bride.



Despite Trump’s actions against immigrants, these Latino voters want four more years.

To lick the hand that slaps you --
that is more than I can see.
When someone tries to stab you
there's no cause for loyalty.
Agendas too myopic have caused misery before --
poultry cannot ever trust a canting carnivore.

No comments:

Post a Comment