Friday, July 28, 2017

Headlines & Verse. Thursday. July 28. 2017

NEW SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH SHOWS THAT BEING HAPPY MEANS HAVING MONEY TO PAY PEOPLE TO DO THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU UNHAPPY. DUH. 

My happiness is paramount -- I’ll do whate’er it takes
To sidestep all unpleasantness and everyday headaches.
For happiness is all that counts, when once the day is o’er --
To go to bed full knowing that I’ve evened up the score
With those who say I must work hard and rise before the birds --
Those know-it-alls who think to scare me with their idle words.
I’ll hire maids and butlers and go out to eat and drink,
And when my wallet starts to wheeze and visibly to shrink
I’ll have to pen some IOU’s with my high-priced Montblanc

And then go out with mask and bag to rob the nearest bank.


ANTHONY SCARAMUCCI USES POTTY MOUTH TO SHOW WHO'S BOSS -- NANNY NANNY BOO BOO!

The White House is counting on Andy
To mince not a word, but be randy
With a reporter,
Giving no quarter --
He’s either deranged or on brandy.


SCIENTISTS ADVISE CAUTION WHEN LOOKING DIRECTLY AT THE SUN -- EXCEPT DURING THE UPCOMING ECLIPSE. ANOTHER DUH.

Don’t look at the sun, people say --
Or else it might just ruin your day.
Even eclipses
Make your eyes dripses --
And that ends your life in croquet.


No comments:

Post a Comment