Thursday, July 20, 2017

I send an Email

My brain has been gurgling all day as I try to decide how much work to do. I’ve written 2 very boring pieces for Adam about the “Internet of Things,” a concept I still don’t understand. But he pays me, so I do it. I’m trying to get enough money saved up to go to the dentist next week before Amy gets here so I can be in tip top form when she arrives and spend plenty of time w/her. The dilemma is that I have one more thousand-word piece to do for Adam, and then I’m done and can wile away the hours just as I please. I just had a bowl of soup and some hard boiled eggs for dinner, and I found a good movie on YouTube with Betty Hutton called Somebody Loves Me, which features the kind of old-timey music I enjoy -- so should I just veg out and watch it or should I pull  myself together and finish the last article for Adam and make that last bit of money? Finishing a big writing assignment always gives me a lift, more than most things. But I’m afraid I’m going to lose my focus before I finish it -- that I’ll get a headache and start to get drowsy and maybe make a big mistake on it, like I’ve done in the past. Once I thought I had written an original article for Adam, but when I finally reviewed it I saw that I had copied a bunch of stuff from another blog to rewrite and then forgot to rewrite it!
And I’m still hungry -- that soup didn’t really satisfy me. I want a big juicy hamburger and some greasy fries with lots of ketchup -- but if I go out to get it I’ll regret it all night. So that’s why my brain is gurgling right now.

gurglegurglegurglegurglegurgleBettyHuttongurglegurglegurglegurglefinishthedamnpieceforAdamgurglegurglegurglegurglegurglegogetahamburgeryoujerkgurglegurglegurglegurglemyeyesaretiredgurglegurgle


gurgle

No comments:

Post a Comment